Get additional temperature/humidity data
Need additional temperature/humidity data from your garden, wine cellar, attic or basement, greenhouse, or garage? Take advantage of the customizing options of your Vantage Pro2 system by adding a Wireless Temperature/Humidity station.
Data from up to eight stations may be viewed on a single Vantage Pro2 Console/Receiver (sold separately).
Also works as part of a remote station when used with Vantage Connect.
Customize your Vantage Pro2 weather station by adding a Wireless Temperature/Humidity station. This solar-powered wireless station will send temperature/humidity data to your Vantage Pro2 console, Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy or Envoy8X.
View data online, on your PC, or on a console
The station will send data to any wireless Vantage receiver, such as Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy or a console.
To upload your data to WeatherLink.com:
• Add Wireless Vantage Connect
•Add a Wireless Vantage Pro2 console and WeatherLinkIP
To upload to your PC:
•Add WeatherLink (serial or USB) data logger to a wireless Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy
To view the data on a console without uploading to your PC:
•Add a wireless Vantage Pro2 console
Plenty of power
- Expected battery life for included lithium backup battery is several years under normal conditions.
- Temperature and humidity sensors are inside a protective radiation shield that protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Reliable, real-time data transmission
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Wireless transmitter and backup battery are inside a weather-resistant shelter
- Temperature updates every 10 seconds
- Humidity updates every minute
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Sensor connected to transmitter via 20 in. (50 cm) cable
- Temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield
- 20 in. (50 cm) cable to connect the sensors to the transmitter
- Shelter with solar panel
- Lithium backup battery
- Hardware for mounting on fence post or pole