Vantage Connect® for Wireless Stations (USA)
Remote weather data, versatile integration. Cellular-based, solar-powered unit sends remote Davis weather stations data to the Internet.
Davis Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.
What is the Davis Vantage Connect?
- A receiver and cellular modem for Davis weather stations.
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
How does the Davis Vantage Connect work?
- Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
- Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur.
- Pairs with Davis weather stations and accessories like the Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue integrated sensor suite.
The Davis Vantage Connect Includes
- Davis Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink Network account on WeatherLink.com with purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
- NOTE: ISS Sensor Assembly is sold separately. Please see accessories.
Service Plan & Activation Information
This product requires a service plan and a one-time activation fee. The activation fee is wavied by Scientific Sales. Please select an annual Service Plan.
Compatibility & System Requirements
IMPORTANT: There are different versions of the Davis Vantage Connect that operate in specific countries. Please be sure to carefully choose Davis weather stations, products, and service plans that are right for your country.
- The wireless Davis Vantage Connect integrates with:
- Any existing Davis weather stations like Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue or Weather Envoy
- Up to eight wireless Davis Weather Stations, including:
- 1 Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue ISS
- 1 Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station
- 2 Wireless Temperature/Humidity Stations
- 3 Wireless Temperature Stations
- 1 Anemometer/Sensor Transmitter Kit
- Requires at least one Davis Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) or special purpose station.
- A console or Envoy is not required.
- WeatherLink software requires a computer running Windows® XP or above.
- iPhone®, Android™ and tablet compatible.
- Not compatible with original Vantage Pro, Envoy8X, or Mac Software.