Bluetooth® based wind anemometer. Also measures temperature. Self-powered, (NO BATTERIES)
Sensor sends data directly to your smartphone. Download FREE app from
the iTunes store or Android Play Store Bluetooth® based wind anemometer.
* Internal generator provides power for wireless operation
* No Batteries to replace or charge
* Sends data directly to your smartphone - updates every 3 seconds
* Starts transmitting at 5 mph
* 320 feet line-of -sight range
* Temperature sensor included
Range: 320 feet line-of-sight (100 meters)
Data Rate: updates every 3 seconds
Weight: 14 oz.
Mounting: 13 mm (0.5 in) diameter mast with cotter pin and mast set screw.
Overall height – 18.4 cm (7.25 in)
Main housing diameter – 6.1 cm (2.39 in)
Power Requirements: None, self powered
RF Output Power ≤ 3 dBm
Conical cups measure 63.5 mm (2.5 inches) in diameter
Rotor diameter is 203.2 mm (8 inches)
Fully hardened beryllium-copper shaft running in self-lubricating modified fluoropolymer bearings
Rated bearing PV (pressure-velocity) factor is 20,000 – At 15 mph PV is approx. 500. – At 100 mph PV is approx. 2,000.
Distance constant = 10 feet (3.0 meters)