Davis 6313 WeatherLink Console
The WeatherLink Console places all the data from your Vantage Pro2 or
Vantage Vue sensor suite right at your fingertips. One device gives you
instantaneous access to the information you need and the ability to do
deep analysis, all from a single, convenient display with an intuitive
and easy-to-understand touchscreen. From viewing current and historical
data, creating graphs and setting alarms, calculating indexes and
reviewing forecasts, the WeatherLink Console helps you keep track of
conditions so you can make better decisions about your recreation,
garden, home maintenance, and more.
The brilliant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and
analyze your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from
anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customized to see
at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You
can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter
to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical
point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a
full database of historical data stored right on the console, the
console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last
month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data
display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or
you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload
and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to
log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your
data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed
analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with
family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyze data with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Customize the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside
temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction,
rainfall, dewpoint, moon phase, highs and lows, and more.
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Receive and display data from your local network – no Wi-Fi
required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next 7 days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- See data from up to 8 transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one
location. Choose from 80+ sensors to customize your own personal weather
- Protect against data loss during power outages with integrated lithium-ion battery.
- Add a second console to your system to view data in multiple rooms.
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Can I use my existing Vantage Vue Console or Vantage Pro2 Console with the new WeatherLink Console?
Yes. Your older console is a powerful transmitter that can retransmit to your new WeatherLink Console. Refer to the original Vantage Pro2 Console User Manual or Vantage Vue Console User Manual to learn how to set up your old console to retransmit on its own ID number. Choose any open ID.
Can I connect to Wi-Fi directly with my WeatherLink Console, or do I need a WeatherLink Live to do that?
The WeatherLink Console has built-in Wi-Fi so you do not need a separate WeatherLink Live device in order to connect to Wi-Fi.
Do I have to connect my WeatherLink Console to Wi-Fi for it to receive data from my Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue sensor suite?
No, the WeatherLink Console can receive data from your local sensors
without a Wi-Fi connection. However, Wi-Fi is needed for keeping
accurate time on the console and for firmware updates (which occur at
3:00 am local time if available). You do NOT need to be logged in to WeatherLink.com; you just need to be connected to Wi-Fi.