Davis 6820C Vantage Pro2 GroWeather Cabled Sensor Suite (Display not included)
versatile integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite that combines our
anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar
irradiance sensors into one package for rugged reliability and
Versatile, Rugged and Reliable
a challenging location for your weather station? The rugged design can
withstand the worst cold and the harshest heat we’ve thrown at it so
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
accurate and reliable weather data, every day and every night to be
sure you’ve got the information you need when it counts the most.
real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other
conditions you specify when you add cellular-based, solar-powered Cabled
Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the Internet.
your data when and where you need it: many options available for
viewing and downloading data on location or remotely via the internet.
sensor suite with standard radiation shield, anemometer, rain
collector, temperature, humidity, and solar irradiance sensors
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable
- 100 ft. (30 m) transmission cable
- Mounting hardware
Get Critical ET Data
sensor suite includes all the sensors you need to measure
evapotranspiration and the most accurate temperatures. It’s a versatile
integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector,
and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Cabled sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Includes standard radiation shield which protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Cabled transmission from the sensor suite to Cabled Vantage Connect, a Cabled Vantage Pro2 console, or Cabled Weather Envoy.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
data option: Add cellular-based, solar-powered Cabled Vantage Connect
to upload your weather data to the Internet. Get real-time alerts for
frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify.