The SkyScan EWS-PRO 2 Portable Lightning Detector is the only professional grade portable lightning detection and early warning device available today. In a rugged self-contained case, it has the electronic sophistication to detect lightning strikes over 40 miles away, and to accurately track a storm's approach with both its audible horn and its large LED visual alerts. The LED alerts are in four ranges, providing vital information when the storm is moving towards, away or parallel to your position. The audible horn on this weather detector is set by the user to any strike range to make storm tracking easier.
Not only does the SkyScan EWS-PRO 2 portable lightning detector allow for an informed decision on when to evacuate an area, but it also indicates when it's safe to resume outdoor activities.
SkyScan EWS-PRO 2 Features:
- Accurate digital microprocessor with patented dual antenna receiving system
- Built-in 12 volt rechargeable power source, operating for 7+ days on a single charge
- Loud 95 db alert horn, with adjustable range setting
- Rugged weather-resistant case
- Low battery indicator on the weather detector
- Severe thunderstorm alert that warns of large storm cell approaching
- False signal filtering feature to warn against any possible location interference
- Accurate identification software that eliminates alerts to harmless cloud-to-cloud lightning activity
- Battery management Intelligent battery recharging system.
- Case designed with battery recharger storage compartment.
SkyScan EWS-PRO 2 Applications
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Construction sites
- Mining/drilling sites
- Golf courses work crews
- Airport/airline ground crews
- Outdoor events, like sailing regattas, concerts
- Military training sites
- Professional/university/school training facilities
- Outdoor Parks & Recreation programs