The KTA-302 BACnet MS/TP Weather Station Gateway is a BACnet MS/TP version of our KTA-282 Modbus Weather Station Gateway, designed to handle building automation demands.
The gateway allows you to easily connect your BACnet network to one of the following Davis weather stations:
The Davis weather station gateway plugs into the weather station's console using the Davis WeatherLink cable (6510SER Weather Link for Vantage Pro Serial) and appears on the BACnet network. This allows your SCADA system or other BACnet devices in your network to monitor and carry out actions based on wind speed, wind direction, temperature, etc.
- BACnet network parameters easy configurable by onboard switches.
- Supports BACnet device and object discovery.
- Allows you to configure unit conversions.
- Two Open Collector outputs for alarms or control
- Gives you all provided data from the weather station, which includes other 16 values that were previously unavailable weather data.
- The unit can be screwed to a panel, or mounted to DIN rail.
- Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm