Davis Instruments, 6810, EnviroMonitor Wireless Node Gateway for All Countries
sensor data and transmit it to an EnviroMonitor Gateway. A variety of
Davis and third-party sensors can report data to the Node including
temperature, humidity, rainfall, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil
salinity, pressure, and more.
- 3-watt solar panel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- EnviroMonitor Gateway
- Smartphone for Configuration
- A service plan for transmitting data (see below)
- 4 D-cell batteries for backup power (not included)
Nodes connect over a self-optimizing mesh network and feed critical sensor data to the EnviroMonitor Gateway.
Node is a self-contained, weather-resistant, solar-poweunit that comes
with mounting hardware, and are made to easily mount to a post or pole.
Add Up to 120 Sensors per Gateway Network
- Each EnviroMonitor network can host up to 30 nodes.
- Connect up to 4 sensors to each Node.
- Communication range: 2,500 ft (762 m), over 1/2 mile
- 3-watt solar panel with rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- 900 MGz transmission frequency
sensors can be installed on each Node in the EnviroMonitor system. Once
installed, and set up, you can start monitoring any important area.
Whats more, adding new sensors as needed is a breeze. While Davis offers
many sensor options, EnviroMonitor allows you to connect several
top-tier, third-party sensors as well.
communicate with each other, so also function as repeaters to allow
complete network flexibility around barriers and across distances.
can cover a lot of ground with a communication range of 2,500 feet (732
m)ľover 1/2 mileľNode to Node, and the option of adding 4 sensors to
NOTE: The EnviroMonitor Gateway requires a service plan and activation fee (each sold separately)