With the most sophisticated weather monitoring technology, the Orion LX™ Weather Station offers an easy-to-use, Internet-ready interface
that is operational straight from the box. There are no moving parts to wear out or calibrate. Additionally, this Orion weather station does not require programming or complicated configuration. Although, we do have WeatherMaster software
The Orion LX Weather Station consists of a high-tech, all-in-one sensor module and the Orion Weather MicroServer. Display options include computer software and Columbia Weather’s proprietary LCD touch-screen Display Console.
The Orion LX sensor module includes ultrasonic wind direction and speed measurements, an impact rain gauge, and capacitive relative humidity, temperature and barometric pressure sensors.
Running Linux operating system, the powerful Orion Weather MicroServer provides FTP output, as well as a browser user interface for network applications. These industrial weather stations include two serial communication ports and datalogging capability.
High accuracy and fine resolution make this new system ideal for precision weather monitoring. The Orion LX Weather Station's sensors meet FAA and WMO specs for aviation operations, as well as EPA requirements for scientific environmental monitoring applications.Orion LX Weather Station System Features
• Six most essential weather parameters measured in one instrument (Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure, and Rainfall
• Ultrasonic wind sensor and impact precipitation sensor
• Accurate and stable measurement with these industrial weather stations
• No moving parts means virtually no maintenance
• FTP output, XML weather web server and browser user interface
• LCD touch-screen display console and powerful software options
• Stand-alone network capability