- Self-contained, easy-to-install system in rugged, weather-proof housing for years of reliable data.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, on the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor
suite to a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, WeatherLink Live,
EnviroMonitor IP Gateway, or Vantage Connect.
- Measures outside temperature and humidity; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Solar-powered with battery-backup.
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Davis 6357 Vantage Vue Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite
The innovative ISS combines
a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and
anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and
durability. Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately.
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all
the weather your location can give. The ISS combines a rain collector,
temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a
single unit for optimum performance and durability. The smaller profile
sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on
your roof. Wireless Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures
consistent transmission up to 1,000' (300M) from integrated sensor suite
to console. Rain Collector Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain
with .01" (0,2 mm) resolution. Anemometer Vantage Vue records wind
speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
Weather Proof Cover Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in
extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added
moisture shielding. Radiation Shield Provides excellent protection from
solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Temperature/Relative Humidity Provides outside temperature readings from
-40 F to 150 F (-40 C to 65 C). Also measures relative humidity from 0
to 100%. Easy Installation Installs easily and quickly with included
mounting hardware kit. Wind Direction Measures wind direction in compass
points or degrees. Solar Panel Energizes the station during the day.
On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery
provides backup when needed. Bubble Level Allows for more accurate
installation and better data collection.